Freeze Pipe Bong Dual
The king of cold just got an upgrade. Now with a better base, added UFO perc and our largest glycerin coil, the new Bong Dual is your new go-to. Combines three levels of filtration and cooling power to ensure a smooth delivery with zero burn. Make no mistake about it, this is the apex predator of all Freeze Pipe bongs.
- Showerhead base perc for effortless hits and max filtration
- UFO perc creates additional level of smoothness and percolation
- Our largest glycerin coil that cools smoke by hundreds of degrees
- Three levels of filtration and cooling power
- Easy cleaning via detachable parts
- 23" tall & includes 18mm honeycomb bowl
What is Glycerin?
Glycerin is a gel-like liquid that is able to reach freezing temperatures quicker and stay cold longer than ice without freezing solid and cracking the glass. It is housed in a sealed chamber so it won't melt like ice in a regular ice pinch piece where it then trickles down and overfills the percolation chamber. It's completely safe, non-toxic, and typically found in food and sweeteners.
How to Use Freeze Pipe Glycerin Chamber
- Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer and let sit for at least 1 hour. It is okay to leave in there longer or even store it in the freezer so it is always ready when you are
- Connect the joints of the glycerin chamber and the base. Then, grab the black clip and put the wider side of the clip on the base piece and the slimmer side on the glycerin chamber. Once in place, gently press down on the connector until it snaps into place.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free standard shipping on US orders over $40
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.